The Physicians’ Clinic maintains this website for your personal use and viewing. If you access, browse and use this website you are agreeing to accept and be bound by the following terms and conditions, which take effect from the date that you first use the website.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Copyright and intellectual property and The Physicians’ Clinic website
© The Physicians’ Clinic 2012
The text, images and all other features of this website is copyright The Physicians’ Clinic unless otherwise indicated. You may not reuse material that is copyright protected to The Physicians’ Clinic for any reason without obtaining written permission from us first.
Where we have identified any third party copyright material you will need to obtain permission from the copyright holders concerned.
Web linking and The Physicians’ Clinic website
- You can link directly to pages on this website, you do not need our permission.
- We cannot be held responsible for the content or reliability of any websites linked to from this website. A link from this website should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind. Although this website is subject to regular maintenance, we cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and we have no control over the availability of linked pages.
Use of The Physicians’ Clinic website
- The content of the pages in this website is for your general information and use only. We may make changes to it without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The information contained on the website has been prepared for general guidance only; it does not constitute professional medical advice. Users should contact us directly for advice concerning specific matters before making any decision.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Protecting yourself from computer viruses
We make every effort to check and test material at all stages of production. It is always wise for you to run an anti-virus program on all material downloaded from the internet. We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur while using material derived from this website.
We do not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this website will be uninterrupted or free of errors, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or represent the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the materials. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use of, data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of The Physicians’ Clinic website.