Our leading private physicians offer patients coming to The Physicians’ Clinic expertise across the following medical specialties:
Acute and general medicine
- Diagnosis and care for private patients experiencing new and perhaps severe symptoms.
- Medical checkups.
- Treatment for hypertension and assessment of cardiovascular risk.
- 365 day per year acute care hospital admission service providing emergency assessment.
- Pre-operative checks and fitness for surgery tests.
- Post-operative care, including transition from high dependency care.
- Diagnosis of coronary artery disease.
- Treatment to lower cardiovascular risk.
- Assessment of cardiac function.
- Treatment for heart muscle disorders.
- Assessment and treatment of heart failure.
- Diagnosis and treatment for congenital heart problems.
- Detection of problems with heart rate and heart beat.
- Common skin conditions.
- Skin cancer; detection and treatment, including Mohs micrographic surgery.
- Hyperhydrosis treatment.
- Assessment and therapy for excessive blushing.
- Male genital dermatology.
- Assessment and treatment of HIV-related skin disorders.
Endocrinology and diabetes
- Diagnosis and treatment of type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes.
- Assessment and treatment of thyroid disorders.
- Diagnosis and management of pituitary disorders.
- Diagnosis and treatment of polycystic ovary syndrome.
Gastroenterology and hepatology
- Investigations for unexplained symptoms such as diarrhoea, abdominal pain.
- Blood tests and scans (MRI, CT and ultrasound).
- Endoscopy investigations including gastroscopy, colonoscopy and ERCP.
- Liver function tests, including FibroTest®.
- Interventional HPB radiology.
- Liver biopsy.
- Diagnosis and treatment of blood clotting disorders.
- Von Willebrand's disease.
- Thrombosis treatment and prevention.
- Diagnosis and treatment of infection caused by bacteria, viruses, fungi and parasites.
- Management of chronic viral hepatitis.
- Diagnosis and treatment of tuberculosis.
- Prevention of blood-borne infections.
- Chronic kidney disease (CKD).
- Acute kidney failure.
- Hypertension (high blood pressure).
- All types of specific renal disease, eg. glomerulonephritis, polycystic kidney disease.
- Electrolyte and acid-base abnormalities.
- Kidney stones.
- Haematuria and proteinuria.
- Post kidney transplant care.
- Assessment and treatment of headache.
- Assessment and treatment of neck pain and back pain.
- Complex neurological disorders.
- Motor disorders such as Parkinson's disease.
- Rare neurological and movement disorders.
- Assessment and diagnosis of breathing problems.
- Diagnosis of sarcoidosis.
- Diagnosis, staging and treatment of lung cancer.
- Assessement of lung function.
- Assessment and diagnosis of inflammatory arthritis.
- Diagnosis and treatment for rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, lupus, ankylosing spondylitis.
- Assessment of osteoarthritis.
- Diagnosis, prevention and treatment of osteoarthritis.
- Diagnosis of rare musculoskeletal disorders.
- Our private physicians are leading experts in their chosen medical field and work closely together to offer expert diagnosis and care to private patients with complex conditions.